Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I'm now thinking of cooking a mixed grill for dinner. Is this madness? Rub chin

I don't want my food with a side order of jeopardy. Is that so unreasonable?

I am aware of it.

Seen it in bags in Superquinn.

Still, if you are cruising down the mixed grill route then a wee splash of so called "watercress" is not really cricket is it?

You wouldn't forsake chips for sweet potato mash so why bother with a token piece of salad.

Some things come at a cost.

All I can see is my stress waiting to know if I can sit down and the staff waiting to hustle you out

so that they can get another bunch of suckers in.

F.uck. That.

lovely soup imo

Message reported to Nic. Is it Turkish? I don't even know.

Looks like a heated up version of weetabix

Oh, there's no hustling at all. These dudes are into food, not profit.

Actually, I had an embarrassing moment in there recently. Discussing whether to ask one of v's friends to an event, she declared, 'But we'll never shut her up, you'll have to stick you cock in her mouth.'

Taken aback somewhat, I replied, 'You want me to stick my cock in her mouth?' At which the waitress, who had a ppeared at my shoulder, asked, 'I beg your pardon?' blushed, and scuttled away laughing.

No. Moroccan, I think. Or one of those. But they're all basically the same.

wrong food you know nothing c**tox

its like tiny little round chewy rice pieces..and more arab than turk..lovely with spicy chcicken n juices imo

Is this someone I've met?