Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: That Aussie boxer who died

That Aussie boxer who died

Why on earth would u let someone with just 12 fights on their cv take on an undefeated champion?

And why on earth didn't his corner throw the towel in? Instead they let him lose on points?

Thoughts on the game tonight, W?

i am pretty indifferent to tonight's game

Don't see any point in busting a gut to win a game in a competition that we won't win.

Reminds me of when we beat Roma on penalties. Pointless.

Let's concentrate on finishing 2nd and retaining the FA Cup.

that said I don't want the team to lose or go out becauseI can't stand the cry babies and moaners on here.

Are we really worse than, say, Porto in 2004 or Liverpool in 2005?

Hmmm, there's some problems with your logic there

Porto beat a weak Monaco side Liverpool completely fluked their win

Let's face it do you really fancy Mertersacker with Ronaldo, Bale and Benzema running at him?

no.

And as good as Coqblock has been I think he will get exposed by the likes of Kroos and Isco who as they say are different gravy.

It will be a bridge too far for him is season.

We blew our CL hopes. should've won it the year Porto did then Henry screwed us over vs Barca.

So using your rather flawed logic, we should give up even though about 20% of recent winners

have 'fluked' it.

We are likely to go out but to give up because we won't win it does seem a bit strange

I think Arsenal winning the Champions League this season would not register in the top 99% of

improbable things that have happened in football ever.

So, y'know.

We should concentrate on finishing second in the league rather than a comp we won't win

This is not the clarity of thought one would usually associate with my associate Winston Wolf

His logic does seem a tad flawed