Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Today, I intend to protest St Patrick's Day by not having a drop of alcohol pass my lips.

My get out is that the OH is playing Sim City, checkmate

The Mieir the merrier

That would have been so good if you hadn't misspelt Meier Frown

He did Gettysburg and Waterloo wargames years ago that were brilliant. Shame you can't still get them.

Oh, well there you go.

I don't really like the warry bit tbh, though I have just committed some top class genocide on, ironically enough, the japanese.

They congratulated me when I took Satsuma

Genocide or just war?

Oh no, I literally wiped them from the earth

See, thats the mistake people often make with us enlightened types. They think we just concentrate on science for the sheer brian coxyness of it all.

They kicked off so I bantered them off the face of the earth with threbuchetery

wd j. It's the only language they understand. I eliminated the Western Ottoman Empire the other day

and placed it entirely under Russian hegemony. In 1805. Seemed to work out alright, tbh.

I'm breaking one of my strictest rules today and going for a drink around 4pm Frown

They'll all be f**ked and back at home by then imo. If not, see you guys in the emergency room

Its certainly quite racist. Nod Sad how happy the Irish* are to been known as a bunch of drunks

*Irish-Americans ofc. Don't know even a bit about this on a broader scale.

As I've got older and more *****-ish I've noticed how bangable the youngest daughter is.