Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: What's all this "we'll do it:" *******s? Arsenal have been doing this every

What's all this "we'll do it:" *******s? Arsenal have been doing this every

season - lose 0-4 in Milan, win 3-0 (oooh, unlucky, just), lose 1-3 to bayern, win 2-0 (ooooh, aaah, goddamn), lose 0-2 to Bayern, draw 1-1 (oh, we weren't that far blah blah)....even a few years ago we lost 0-2 to Bayern AGAIN, then won 1-0 (amazing Thierry goal, which I felt privileged to witness from the Clock End) and everyone was "oooooh, soooo close", when in reality Ballack played us off the park on his own. When you've been walloped convincingly in the first tie, miracles seldom happen, even if the opposition underestimates you (like Bayern did for our 2-0 win, during which game they had about 10 chances to our one and a half). Fully expecting a pyrrhic 2-0 or 2-1 win for us tonight and then all of us deluding ourselves that we were actually very "unlucky", when, in reality, once again, we weren't good enough to progress even to the bloody quarter finals. The FA Cup and 3rd/2nd wwould be a very good season, let's not go mental (will go mental tonight if we take an early 1-0 lead).

Will you sod off being so reasonable? The Treble is ours. Piece of cake

I think because Monaco are not Bayern and I think we are actually a better team

Though the same rule doesn't apply to Milan as we should have beat them really.