Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The leader of the Green Party has commited career suicide here. Absolutely cringeworthy

Good the Green party is my MOST hated party of my long list of political hates

f**king cnuts to a man or woman..nazi dictatorial freedom hating think they know best thick stupid student politics naive cnuts

In fairness, a lot of that side of things is to do with having a team around you writing the briefs

Some will be supplied by the party, if you're in government you'll get some from the civil service and - if you promise to give them enough juicy public sector contracts when you get into power - you can usually get people like KPMG et al to provide a few.

Embarrassing stuff nonetheless, she should've just said she didn't know and that her principles were x, y and z. Even the people voting green know they aren't going to get into power.

That said, FTTP has brought us to an unsustainable and frankly pretty shoddy position too

Hmmm, 67k all expenses paid, hardly a pittance

Also, given just how much you can earn when you step back out of government I don't think it's the sack cloth and ashes MPs like to make out it is.

f**k the "The" Pope?

f**k the autocorrect imo

You leave pope Jorge alone, he's ace

Bloody hilarious, she'll probably defect to UKIP hehe

Comparatively, of course

Well yes, comparing it to nothing wouldn't have made any sense