Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you own your own business or a self employed please share with me your life story.

If you own your own business or a self employed please share with me your life story.

Successful people love talking about their achievments, I am all ears.

I am on the verge of something, and have started my new project.

Why waste my life getting good at a job I don't like. I'll do enough to get by in the meantime get good at other stuff.

3 hour web seminar last night. Not get rich quick schemes. I see the world differently.

My one bit of advice would be stop watching youtube videos on how to get rich

Start getting good at something which is generously remunerated and relatively scarce.

This was off youtube with a Califorian man.

It's rather insightful.

I do have an idea for a youtube channel but that won't make me monies.

most people with own busiess work longer hours for less pay and more likely to go bankrupt

or suicide or generally f**k up. its no magic bullet mate...unless you believe in it 100% and willing to have f**k all for years then being employed can be no bad thing. even once you've made it as a self made businessman it can crash around you very fast and taxman can rape you at will..its a balancing act

Nod I am not looking for a quick fix. I just wish to find the right way to invest my time and

effort.

It's ****.

A lifetime of terror.

Nail, head. They don't really tell you how terrifying it is, do they?

I will have to invent something then.

f**king hell I am so frustrated :baghdad:

It's one thing f**king up.

It's the f**king up and then having to tell your staff that their mortgage isn't getting paid next month...

That's why taking me on was a great idea!

I don't have a mortgage.