Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Soooo...the Greeks have voted in a bunch of communists as the answer to their addiction to living

Regardless of the merits of the new government it is the EU which needs to change. It has failed in

its ridiculous attempt to integrate totally disparate economies through political means.

Looks like I was right holding off buying grandad that computer

hehe You're becoming more German every time you post, la.

Well quite, but is will cause the EUR to drop in value which means any imports from outside the EU

are going to cost a lot.

Who are Greece's main trading partners?

they are going to make Angela angry, b - you won't like her when she is angry

I feel I reclaimed something of my Englishness by going for a curry last night after watching the football. Suffering today though

They probably see the EU as a bottomless pit of cash, just like how Labour see England.

If you're 50+ I'd say it's a good thing, when even more **** hits an even bigger fan you'd probably 6 feet under. Who gives a toss then?

Anglea doesn't seem to keen on us leaving the EU either.

Poor Angela

I'm not sure but I know China makes pretty much all the crockery nowadays

I don't think the thing they need to worry about is their choice of government, rather what the other governments are going to do to them to punish them for their choice.

Or like how the tories see every bit of un-privatised infrastructure

you can never come now Frown should have got paid in GBP imo