Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Soooo...the Greeks have voted in a bunch of communists as the answer to their addiction to living

Let the austerity package run its course

They spent forward and there is always a day of reckoning. They already have better debt repayment terms than Germany as I understand so not sure what they will renegotiate exactly.

I do however recognise their right to bankrupt themselves if they so choose. In fact I envy the idea that the state can employ more than 50% of the workforce and it will all be ok.

Good luck and I honestly hope it all works out so every other country in the world can follow the Greeks course.

I may just do that in my next life

The response of an ignorant, no more than I expected from you.

At least you make some sensible points, I would love to talk to you about this in more detail but

I am off as its my volunteering days

Yes. A Greek invention, of course. However, their track record with it isn't good.

For instance, they they managed to use it for such noble purposes as killing Socrates and ousting their most gifted leader Pericles, thus losing the Peloponnesian War to Sparta.

In short: democracy is great, but you can't trust Greeks with it.

But you are, why not try and be sensible about the subject?

You really are ignorant but then you believe the English system is the definition of democracy

nough said

I am off as I am late

You presume to know what I consider to be the definition of democracy?

Please be so kind as to point to an instance where I made that claim.

.....i'm way in over my head.

Nic - you're a pathetic, bigotted, old man. You're not funny and you're not clever.

You're either as thick as two planks or senile which makes you the laughing stock of AWIMB to the majority.

Shut up and go volunteering.