Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So whom among you has actually endured corporal punishment? Had the cane three times as a kid and I

So whom among you has actually endured corporal punishment? Had the cane three times as a kid and I

can tell you it fecking hurt more than care to remember. I mean, searing, sharp, take your breath away, jeeeeeeeeeezzzzuuuusss! type pain

Three times?

You went to some sort of ghastly state school, I take it?

Caned twice and slippered once at junior school (I was actually very well-behaved, but they were

quite sadistic). Oh, and I was slapped quite thoroughly that time I called Buzzy Amiaka a 'f**king *racist term removed*' after he stabbed me in the leg (see AWIMB passim).

Only caned once at senior school and then the Headmaster banned it.

Re: Three times?

Ah...well you see...erm.....all gets a bit complicated C...err.....public school actually.

Me. A teacher tapped my forehead with his finger and gave me a stern telling off

after I kept throwing rubbish at him while his back was turned. He caught me and shouted at me so I called him a queer. Thats when he pressed his finger at me.

I mate of mine was clipped round the ear for laughing at a teacher with a stammer. We all gave evidence against him and demanded his sacking. He was sacked. He died soon after apparently.

HA!

Leather straps, those metre sticks that teachers used to use, rulers across the knuckles.

'Metre sticks'? Frown Back off Brussels!

'Yard rule', sw.

Oh well Bloody hell, Herbs. Is anybody here *not* virtually landed f**king gentry?