Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here's my problem with Prince Charles: He's got 'ideas'

Here's my problem with Prince Charles: He's got 'ideas'

Now it doesn't matter if those ideas are right or wrong (they're all wrong, fwiw), the point is that nobody seems to have told the silly f**ker that the last thing anyone wants from a constitutional monarch is 'ideas'.

If - and it's a big 'if' - he insists on having ideas, it's his job to keep them very much to himself, shut the f**k up and get on with waiting to be/being monarch. That's the deal.

And yet he will insist on telling what he thinks about things. This is a bad thing and will only lead to trouble.

We like having royalty, but we don't really like them telling us what to do. Things go wrong when they start trying to do that.

He'll be much more tightly controlled when he accedes, though.

We won't hear a squeak out of the f**ker.

He'd better be or he'll be out on his arse imo.

And he starts ****ing on about Islam, there'll be hell to pay.

That Laurens van der Post has a lot to answer for imo.

Many of us neither like nor want any kind of monarch b, especially not some inbred, facile

Sloane and as for that cvnt Mountbatten, he single handedly lost HMS Kelly and but for sly, tory monarchists pulling strings on his behalf, the Admiralty would have court marshalled the filthy old homo.

Well more of us do, so shove it up your traitor arse, you ghastly plebeian c**t.

As to the HMS Kelly, I blame Noel Coward.

Yeah, because he's been so good up until now. He's bound to quiet down when he's in charge

They've just vetoed releasing his reams of correspondence in which he deliberately subverts the democratic process and he's *still* insisting the Duchy of Cornwall should be a charity and not pay its taxes in full.

You've weed in your knickers again, heven't you?

Calm down.

Oh, that stuff doesn't matter. Perks of the job.

Oh I'm sure Noel and Dicky regularly blew each other's whistles and Mountbatten was probably

slipping a length up some poor jack tar when he was supposed to be steering his ship the lascivious, filthy old kraut kunt he was.

And you are visibly bristling like some irascible old Bufton Tufton - you need to calm down methinks