Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Decent, if flawed, defence of Page 3 by Toby Young

Yes, but you can look at them anywhere now. It's just odd putting them in a newspaper.

they are all screen mirroring m

The kid's just done his third **** in two hours Frown

Back in five

He must be old enough now for the normal looking stuff, no? The worst is the

new borns when it's all soft and a weird colour.

But surelu you would then say that all titilating images anywhere in the media is anachronistic

and as we know they are all over the shop, including the broadsheets.

Have you never been on a stag do or a team coach?

The last stag do I went on I got stuck with a bloke showing me videos of him and his 19 year old girlfriend.

I nearly went all partridge and told him that I didn't want to be part of his sex festival.

There's something much more mendacious about the broadsheet/quality press titilation

Do they.. I mean.. Do they really or has it become institutionalised within tabloid furniture.

They look at it because it's there but prioritise reading the paper from back to front.

Don't kid yourself that the middle and upper class male would look askance with revulsion at any form of sexual imagery.

Men like tits

titilation and tits are different things, though. A picture of a famous woman wearing not much has a

whole different rationale behind it to a picture of some random nobody attached to a pair of tits.

Based on that article he appears to be a bit of a c**t