Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I recommend we sign Shawcross if we are to realistically solidify our defensive line

I recommend we sign Shawcross if we are to realistically solidify our defensive line

I think he is a terrific centre half and extremely aggressive and hard. None of this fancy Dan foreign nancy boy rubbish which is why we keep getting duffed up imo

Floyd I need a shreddy guitar. With a Floyd.

I don't know what to get. I don't want to spend too much either as it's just a side guitar for fun.

The trem on my ****ty strat is crap. Use it an instantly out of tune.

Ibanez GRG270B under 250 quids

Or if you want something special and not too much more expensive

Smile I was also looking at a Kramer Striker 211

But not sure

Interesting headstock shape

I guess if it sounds good and priced right then great. My guitar doesnt have a floyd but thinking of getting another guitar soon with one. I need to hit those Dimebag screeches. Let me know what you end up going for dude

Wenger is looking at another Brazilian defender. Can you imagine?

It'll be Santos all over again.

This is what I fear. Along with Wenger being unable to learn from his mistakes.

Strats are notorious for that. Defenestrate the trem.

By 'interesting' you mean an abomination, I hope. Mind you, if you like flying V shapes...

Well Im not keen on the shape no. As for flying V, if its good enough for Dime its good enough

for every metal guitarist on earth. I wouldnt buy one but thats because Im not worthy.