Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: ive just found our actual revenue figures for Oct 2014 and dec 2013..i was told less

ive just found our actual revenue figures for Oct 2014 and dec 2013..i was told less

I'd say some trousering has been going on, snin. Sherlock

Are you angry about this?

I'm not really sure what the protocol is here.

indeed i was told less total for those months which had impact

on what i claimed on my revenue share package.. so I've jsut re-invoiced for 2013 and 2014 with extra figures which means im asking for another 5k.. owed to me, as written out in revf share contract.

thats fair enough isnt it ? the md sent me figures to claim on in Jan 2014 and Dec 2014 ..that ive now seen from figures released to board and HMRC were underplayed..fair dos ? well to late done it now..but fair enough imo

Maybe there are accruals you don't know about?

The accrual would have been acccounted for at the time of the work being done.

So any revenues for y/e 2014 would have accounted for at the year end and presumably in the figures provided to Snin.

i look forward to MD reading my claim this evening...and will see what response is

tbh whilst you were away we met to discuss who to cut / wages etc ..then revenue turns out

is up as are profits from my side year on year on year..but he says cash flow bad..and bull****es me on rev..plus i got paid in 2 instalments each month in Nov and Dec due to cash flow..so f**k knows where he is syphoning it off too..the other business he has imo so my claim might break camels back but..f**k it..ive earnt it in black n white imo.. could get tasty..lucky im nosing round elsewhere imo

I found out where you work and ordered your boss to mug you off

wd me and wd your boss