Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another winter with no snow, then.

Another winter with no snow, then.

I'm sick of it, sick of it I tell you.

The f**king cold is bad enough. Last thing we need is snow.

I hate snow. It's easily the gayest precipitation.

snowed on Sat a bit plus most of uk had, have snow..just not the SE plus its only Jan

It's disturbing to see that your rank homophobia extends even into areas meteorological.

You're a deeply, deeply disturbed individual, b.

1. I wasn't here on Saturday, 2. I live in the south east, 3. Spring starts in February (ish)

1. really you been away ? you should have said....

welcome home you boring old cnut see you straight back to banging on about politics and partitions ..f**k me ..fancy going away again ? its been postivley pleasant here..even me n B have got on like a house on fire

It's true, though. It lacks the hard, manly nature of hail, or even the honesty of rain or sheer

evil of sleet. It just sort of wafts down to you, looking all pretty, but is actually a massive pain in the arse. Sneaky and gay.

I just noticed I got 500 recommends on a comment the other day. Do I win a prize or something, do you think?

Have we? Oh well

Right, well I can see where I'm not welcome. Goodbye AWIMB Wave

snin has hounded me from the board.

I wish you all long life and prosperity. Except the lefties and the Welshers.

Got snowed in on Boxing day in Derbyshire... snowed all day here

so you can take your no snow and shove it where the sun doesn't shine (Halifax)