Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: In all the fuss about getting rid of the tits, no-one seems to have addressed the key issue of what

In all the fuss about getting rid of the tits, no-one seems to have addressed the key issue of what

The Sun is going to put on Page 3 from here on in.

You'd have to laugh if they just showed a woman's naked arse instead.

Woman in bikinis I believe

as long as they keep pontificating about the important issues of the day I will be happy. Now there's a thought - topless Pope on page 3. That will get the readers

Isn't it going to be chicks in lingerie?

Than God we've stopped objectifying women at last.

Did anyone by any chance catch Channel 4's coverage of this yesterday in which a reporter

went out and asked a bunch of blokes on a building site what they thought about the issue?

If not, I urge you to find it on catch-up to see the final bloke they spoke to whose face appeared to *actually* be a Bo Selecta mask.

Is it really? hehe So it's literally just the nipples they're getting rid of?

I'm actually quite shocked by the sheer cynicism.

Why on earth should they do anythign else, given that even the broadsheets regularlyt

publish pictures of attractive women with no added news value and no-one says a word

The Pope is a bit of a tit himself, though.

Can't get rid of that one soon enough if you ask me. I don't know what God thought he was doing making an Argentinian his representative on Earth.

Oh, I know. I didn't mean The Sun's cynicism (which is a given), I meant everyone else's in acting

as though this was a significant change.

The Telegraph's page three usually has a scantily clad posh woman and juicy details of various mucky court cases. Top stuff.

He seems to be some sort of communist as well.

He lives in a pokey little flat, apparently.

A dangerous maniac if you ask me, b.

The Mail's website is full of totty in bikinis

not that I look that often obviously