Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: really Theo??.....bull**** imo... DB10,TH14 and the rest

Slap on the wrist and transferred to Bayern I would imagine

Flamini and Arteta are both out of contract this summer, can't see Flamini staying

and IF Coq' signs a new deal and IF we sign a more defensive minded midfield player then you could see Arteta going too

?? Henry was a far more natural talented footballer than Sanchez

if AS get's to about 80% of the level Henry was at then we have done very well

Oh yeah, I left out Flamini. Arteta might stay. Arsene loves him greatly, I believe.

That's ok

they've done what was asked, time for fresh legs.
    Must must must keep Coquelin. And get another like minded spoiler/spreader for the tough games.

I loved the plan B that was resurrected vs mancs and I'm only now really coming to terms with the fact that someone found and dusted down the old folder with it in. Been in shock since about 7pm Sunday til now.
    Happy Happy Happy

Until you start thinking about the what ifs that got away because someone had it hidden in their bottom drawer for about 10 years. Then its a bit upsetting.

I disagree.

Good, makes me even more confident that I am correct then

Lucky boy then, imo.

Coquelin reminds me of the Flamini situation a few yrs ago... we were happy to ship him out

and suddenly finds himself an important player, he might do the same and just leave at the end of the season

that would be a bit careless

on a par with letting TV go, shipping out Jenko, and then struggling to cover defensive injuries.
    Or letting podolski go, and sanogo, leaving only a stroppy headbutting Giroud up front with Welbeck ( a quick Bentdner at best)
    Oh........