Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: really Theo??.....bull**** imo... DB10,TH14 and the rest

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

really Theo??.....bull**** imo... DB10,TH14 and the rest

Possibly not in 2006

Henry was dithering over a contract, Bergkamp was on the verge of retirement, Pires and Ljungberg were passed their best. Reyes was well Reyes. Adebayor was also there of course. So at the 2006 stage he can make an argument, which is actually what he says - at their peak of course it isn't even a contest, but I am sure you will agree that the 25-year-old Walcott who never plays is better than the the 16-year-old Walcott who never plays

I believe that Alexis has the potential to be as good as Henry. I think he's a more gifted

footballer (Henry being an immense athlete and very good footballer).

A bit early to be on the poppy Herr Doctor

Alexis is probably on a par with or slightly better than an early Reyes (before, OT and the Aragonez 'black ****' scandal)
    No one in the current set up can compare with Pires, Henri, or Bergkamp.
    Theo is, sadly, again proving Waddle right re his football brain. And given the luminaries available to AW now in attacking midfield
    Theo is in danger of disappearing without trace without ever really fulfilling his potential. At best he's a 30/70 finisher, cant cross wont tackle or track back quick but not as quick as he was winger.
    The boy has got some serious work to do.

?? Henry was a far more natural talented footballer than Sanchez

if AS get's to about 80% of the level Henry was at then we have done very well

I disagree.

Good, makes me even more confident that I am correct then

Walcott to leave, with Blenkinsop, Podolski, Sanogo, Coquelin, Diaby and of course.

die Parkuhr

Flamini and Arteta are both out of contract this summer, can't see Flamini staying

and IF Coq' signs a new deal and IF we sign a more defensive minded midfield player then you could see Arteta going too

Oh yeah, I left out Flamini. Arteta might stay. Arsene loves him greatly, I believe.