Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: On this day in 1999 we were all concerned about the upcoming millennium and what life changing

On this day in 1999 we were all concerned about the upcoming millennium and what life changing

events it was going to bring. And they did come; The World Trade Center attack and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan just to name a few. And all we were worried about were our computers crashing. That was 15 years ago and it seems like yesterday. Time really flies when you're having fun.

Doesn't it just GTSB. I was paid handsomely for the Y2K scam and I knew it was a riff. As for

the Twin Towers I really did not see that coming and if you had told me what they were planning I would have said, nae worries - the fecking useless, barbarian cnuts will miss anyway.

Wishing you and yours a good '15 GTSB.

By the way, do you have kids?

My 2 "kids" are 40 plus years old. My daughter moved to London & my son is in San Diego.

Arsenal had some proper defenders and a real goalkeeper

I was most concerned about being the first to post on AWIMB in the new millenia

which I was.

Typically, some pedantile Brit opined that the new millenia actually started in 2001. The row went on for days. I since learned that pedantism is an admirable trait in the island country.