Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Roberto Martinez is soon going to have to face up to the fact that he is running out of

"Not for me, Joe. No way in a million years is that a yellow card.

That's not an elbow in the face, he's just getting across his man".

Tony Gale has never got over being called fat and slow when he played against Ian Wright. I expect things were said about his wife too.

Me too!

Don't think it will be a tough act to follow tbh, mainly becuase of what Wenger has

left in place along with the ****ty and totally wrong FFP.

Pretty sure the new man will finish top four all the time FFP is enforced, maybe even top two in a few years when it really starts to hit City and Chelsea.

Before anyone mentions the Manu situation they don't compare, Fergie left a pile of ****, Wenger will leave a decent squard with some fantastic players and some decent potential.

Here is he is enjoying some top bantz with the fourth official.

That was laughable

I would love to hear him and allardyce explain how a a shot can go through

A player's legs without that player ever being in the goalkeeper's eye line.

A diagram would be even better.

He is a great character, I am just worried with the current situation, surely there is some reason

behind their disaster so far, no?

I have no idea what it is but its too risky for us to have him right now.

Is FFP worse than than oligarchs and slaver-states owning teams and spending squillions

which inflate ticket prices for non-doped clubs?

You sound like Rich will be next year, squealing that his buffed-up Bournmouth aren't being allowed to compete with the rich clubs and should be allowed to buy their way to the top, rather than to grow their way there.

You'll start me off on why West Ham's *** FREE STADIUM **** will make them the next Man City in a minute.

My stressed brain cant cope with just how utterly f**king wrong pundits generally are

Some of them seem to have a genuinely flawed understanding of the rules of the game.

I understand your concerns, but I'm not suggesting he should be manager right now.

I'm suggesting he might be in the frame when Arsene sees out his contract, assuming that this season is a blip for Klopp. All managers should be allowed a bit of slack, right?