Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roberto Martinez is soon going to have to face up to the fact that he is running out of

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Roberto Martinez is soon going to have to face up to the fact that he is running out of

hair.

But he is the man that many anti-Wenger fans want to replace him, perhaps this is their chance

tbf I also like him but wanted him to prove himself at the top level before he comes anywhere near Arsenal

Tbf a few pro-Wenger people think he would make a good successor.

Probably because he's done well with Everton (until this season) whilst on a shoestring budget. Now we have money, who knows? When AW does call it a day, he's going to be a tough act to follow especially with some of our noisier fans shouts for instant gratification.

Exactly

He is quite funny really, a comedy pundit. I keep the sound off at all times

It winds me up too much

"Not for me, Joe. No way in a million years is that a yellow card.

That's not an elbow in the face, he's just getting across his man".

Tony Gale has never got over being called fat and slow when he played against Ian Wright. I expect things were said about his wife too.

Me too!

Hey, what happened to the Tony Gale tribute?

ooop, sorry about that, see above

I'd like to see the Kloppster have a go when the time comes.

His team might have a little bit dipped in their league form this year but he'd be worth a try imo. Good fun, at least.