Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I'll feel sad to see him go, not even given half the chances Chamakh was given. Shrug

I'll feel sad to see him go, not even given half the chances Chamakh was given. Shrug

If hed started against QPR Giroud wouldn't have got himself sent off and we'd have had an easy

victory. I know what's said about his not tracking back but if he isn't suitable to play at home against the bottom team in the premiership why on earth buy him in the first place?

Re: If hed started against QPR Giroud wouldn't have got himself sent off and we'd have had an easy

'I know what's said about his not tracking back but if he isn't suitable to play at home against the bottom team in the premiership why on earth buy him in the first place?'

Stupid waste of money and great character. Didn't they realise what they were spending the money on ffs!

I guess Sanogo is the future.

Re: I'll feel sad to see him go, not even given half the chances Chamakh was given. Shrug

Apparently can't play him because we would have a massive fee to pay...appeareance fees again.

He's only there on the bench incase there's a major issue..no chance of him ever playing.