Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: We really don't miss Ozil thanks to Santi. Santi is so underrated.

We really don't miss Ozil thanks to Santi. Santi is so underrated.

It will be great to get Ozil back ofc, but for the past several games Santi has been in MotM contention each time.

Other questions...
    Where the heck is Theo? We need to put him in the shop window.
    What happened to Gnabry?
    When does Carvahlo arrive - Jan 1st or 2nd?

Theo has been out for a year. He doesnt want to chuck him in when we are desperately clinging to a

Lead, which is every game at present.

Fit but not ready for that.

I actualky wouldn't mind if we sold Ozil and bought a ******* for the middle of the park

to break up plays but not Carvalho. He has been woeful this season. I have seen 6 or 7 Sporting games and he has been woeful this season. Even comments by Portuguese commentators and contributors on social media and newspaper articles say that he's been over-hyped and has had a poor season.

My choice would be Lars Bender of Bayer Leverkusen .

but def agree about Santi. Love him to bits.

A 2-footed midget central playmaker playing better in the centre than on the left wing.

Whodav thunk it Arsene?

We had the chance to buy that ******* Fabregas.

I just went off the hype tbh I only watch Arsenal games. But I've heard good things about Bender.

And nah, I'd definitely keep Ozil - he's young and Santi's 30, so he's the future. Per had a poor season coming back from WC duty, so Ozil probably suffered similarly. This injury might be the mental break he needed to come back 100%.

played **** for 2 years but done very well recently .