Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sanogo was an utter embarassement and Bellenderin was abysmal as usual

Sanogo was an utter embarassement and Bellenderin was abysmal as usual

Delighted for my man Podolski. Its criminal Wenger refuses to play him regularly. The team shape was much better tonight. Chamberlain in the middle gives so much more than the useless midget carzola

Die?

You are you Flippering on about Floppy?

Re: Sanogo was an utter embarassement and Bellenderin was abysmal as usual

100% correct

Read this and weep Turk >>

You are associating me with the legend. Thanks Nic

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/pitchside-europe/-marti n-keown-told-me-off-for-kissing-another-an-opposition-player ---says-former-arsenal-man-patrick-vieira-140146303.html

Keown said that Vieira would "come alive on match days, turning into a man of steel".

However, he also "sometimes called him Mr Floppy, because he wasn’t always that way in training".

"On occasions it might happen in a game, after half time and I’d be behind him, shouting at him: 'Mr Floppy!'

"Once, Thierry Henry said 'Patrick, why do you let him speak to you like that, calling you names?'

He just shrugged his shoulders and said: "It is Martin.”

You should congratulate me for giving you such a beautiful name, don't you agree Floppy?

What are you talking about, derr Floyd? Sanogo played a really important role tonight

Es tut mir Leid mein Diskettenlaufwerk winzigen ***** Freund zu machen, aber sie sind die Peinlichke

Es tut mir Leid mein Diskettenlaufwerk winzigen ***** Freund zu machen, aber sie sind die Peinlichkeit... If you learn nothing else from your Fuhrer it should be that whatever your feelings or the result you should defend your commandant to the death or face execution..there is no exception to this. I sentence you to death my friend

Thanks Nic. Im loving being called Vieira by you Clound Nine

It is fitting seeing as I am also a powerful, respected legend.