Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: just like watching stoke

just like watching stoke

Given that you are trying to be a c**t, perhaps you should have said that it's like watching Arsenal

the team in red, that is

Re: Given that you are trying to be a c**t, perhaps you should have said that it's like watching Arsenal

I was referring to the team that's 3 nil up - anyway tell me if Poldi and Campbell don't deserve a start in the premiership?

Re: hehe

I am not a Wenger out when we lose and Wenger in when we win - the fact that he is just now selecting from our world cup substitutes shows his stubbornness has cost us points and put the premiership out of touch

Yes you are absolutely right. Basing it on this particular game, you are 100% correct

please let Wenger know next time you see him at the train station

Re: Yes you are absolutely right. Basing it on this particular game, you are 100% correct

Right you are

So you're another of those who are disappointed when Arsenal are winning.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Re: So you're another of those who are disappointed when Arsenal are winning.

Where have I ever said I don't like it when we win ? Are you all lobotomy victims? In fact I thought it rather obvious that I hate it when we lose- that's why AW needs to make way at the end of the season - or are you so up and down you don't even know what to think anymore?