Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorry, but Lady Jenkin said that one of the reasons the poor are going hungry is that they can't

Outraged about what? This isn't just about cooking it is called sensible household budgeting

its like the Thatcher years for brickies but now its um monte de dinheiro

Now :-

um monte de dinheiro

then :-

Loads ah money

Of course it's true, in the majority of cases. It comes down to the fact that these people think

that their opinion is worth as much as Lady Jenkin's opinion, though.

Had they been taught that some people know best then there wouldn't be any outrage and things might change for the better.

f**king minging all the same.

That's a choice you get to make when you can afford it, though.

i love oats tbh..porridge ok but prefer oats , cold milk bit of honey

or also good for flapjacks plus the poor could buy cheap beef mince, mix in some oats to bulk it, some fine diced onion, pepper n salt and an egg yolk and make there own nutritious tasty burgers imo

being mainly sugar n starch means they dont fill you up for long so you eat more

of the ****, spend more money on the **** and get fat on the ****

Indeed, I mean, she's a daughter of a Baron and married to Bernard Jenkin

The very thought these people think their opinion carries anything like the same weight as this woman's is frankly ludicrous.

Particularly as - if you notice - the things in question are around 450 calories, which means you're

going to need about four of them to make your daily calorific requirement.

See, I'd say nothing ever gets better because people spend most of the time demonising the poor

They seem happier kicking them than helping them. It is, after all, the british way.