Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sorry, but Lady Jenkin said that one of the reasons the poor are going hungry is that they can't

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Why can't they cook?

A simple inability to do so or unable to cope with the costs of running certain utilities?

Any person can cook to a degree.

I notice the old doris uses an example of porridge at 4p a bowl and then goes on to make

the point about the poor not knowing how to cook.

I'd imagine that went down about as well as the porridge.

She's right, though. The poor would be much better off feeding their children porridge than packet

cereals they cannot afford and which are bad for them

she missed the point that the poor should not have children in the first place

until they can afford to feed , clothe and educate them, as we dont need more poor uneducated kids now we have eastern europeans to do our menial jobs for lower pay and much better standards.
    unfortunately the poor know they pick up more benefits for having kids so have them then feed them cheap **** and spend the benefits of fags , booze and widescreen tv's and the kids just clog up our benefits and prisons..

Which is why we're now so dependent on waves of immigrants

I saw a piece this morning that construction firms are having to pay portuguese brickies a grand a week to fulfil construction contracts.

its like the Thatcher years for brickies but now its um monte de dinheiro

Now :-

um monte de dinheiro

then :-

Loads ah money

Porridge oats are very healthy, lower cholestorol and cheap too

It might not be the most exciting breakfast in the world, but still preferable to using a food bank

I dropped off some prosecco at the foodbank last week

im hoping with interest it should be Champagne by NYE imo I'll pop back in and ask how my investment is going

f**king minging all the same.

That's a choice you get to make when you can afford it, though.