Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Last night I dreamt I was going bald. It was absolutely horrific and has made me enormously

Last night I dreamt I was going bald. It was absolutely horrific and has made me enormously

sympathetic to sufferers from this terrible condition. I really can't imagine how horrid it is to find you're turning into a cruel mockery of yourself in this way. No wonder bald people are so grumpy.

:baldist:

Not at all. I really feel their pain now. I woke up thinking I had really gone bald and was hugely

happy to discover otherwise. I can't begin to think how painful it must be to wake up to that being one's reality.

I thought baldies these days simply shaved their heads & it was fashionable? Let's ask Pokster

I know a chap who had one of the super-dooper new transplants.

It looks absolutely fine. This is the route I shall take, come the day.

Music I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night

I don't think your locks are going anywhere, are they?

I'm not sure I could happily associate with a chap with no hair.

That's insecurity mate. The baldy bit is the catalyst. Naked in public places is another one

Of course I'm no expert but I've read these things somewhere. The Norton recliner and the consultancy fee seems to be the best way forward here..

I had a sex dream that I'm pretty sure involved some nocturnal thrusting Oh well

If the girlfriend noticed, she was kind enough not to mention anything this morning.