Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I have to attend a 'Gentleman's weekend' in a few months.

I have to attend a 'Gentleman's weekend' in a few months.

There will be Clay Pidgeon shooting, is this fun? hope not I hate fun,

As a pacifist who doesn't really like loud noises I have to say...

...shooting stuff is bloody good fun! I really enjoyed the clay shooting I did.

One problem, it does make you think about just how much fun shooting live stuff would be though.

I had to stop, it was best for everyone.

It's relitively fun. Not as fun as going on a proper shoot, though.

Gentlemen do not shoot clay pigeons, f. Frown

Gentlemen shoot grouse, partridge, pheasant and similar. Redgunamo shoots anything that moves, but I'm not sure he's a gentleman between you and me.

It's good fun. Firearms and booze - what's not to like?

I did it once on one of those stupid team building days.

Handing chaps a gun at an event when it is very likely people hate each other, way to go.

Anyway, good fun. Just keep your shoulder very tight to the end of the rifle.

I went on a rabbit shoot the other day. Quite enjoyable, it was.

I never took the chance to go to those gun ranges in Las Vegas, It would have been fun,

my friend was too nervous to go as he said he'll go there and be covered in bullet residue and get busted at the airport,

For once it wasn't me overanalysing things,

Shooting things is fun, j. I think the whole sanctimonious anti-gun lot either don't realise or

choose to ignore this key fact about guns. That or they just like having a reason to wag their finger at Americans.

Blowing f**k out of stuff is brilliant fun. Get an air rifle and shoot pigeons and magpies. You'll have fun and be doing your local wildlife a favour.

It's not a rifle, sw. It's a gun.

To be fair, he is called Mohammed Ali Wassim Jabbar

Cant blame the poor beardy *******, though he doesn't help himself by dressing head to toe in khaki.