Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: I'm sorry, but the Black Friday stories actually upset me and make me despise my fellow man even

Do they not have computers/tablets and the Internet?

Can all be done from the comfort of your living room

Cannot see what an extra 30 minutes at the end of play has to do with anything.

No, there's the same seens when we hand out foodaid packages in some third world **** hole.

Or on a Wall Street trading floor, for that matter.

Truly needy people do not scrummage like the England pack of old, hollering and shouting the while. They don't have the resources for it. You'll find them hidden away in dark corners slowly dieing, waiting for the marines to arrive.

The folk in those pictures are after more, not merely enough.

Ah - there you are. Watched the Everton game last night

Jammy f**kers but what I want to know is what is the deal with Perisic and the Everton players - seemed to be bessie mates with all of them, chatting and giggling with Eto in tunnel and have a long conversation with Lukaku before the start of the second half.

Wouldn't be happy with that No 8 - looks uninterested in the whole thing

What would Dean Richards say?

There's no 'enough' anymore. It's a need even if it isn't a matter of life and death. 'Truly needy'

people are these people.

Another tippity top South Park episode Clound Nine

Cue Sir Charlie...is this a cartoon?

and speaking of East European players.Dortmund fielded a chap called Pisstits the other evening

or something that sounded equally unfortunate.

As I pointed out to Phil, these German sides clearly aren't all that

Bit fortunate with the 1st disallowed goal but thought after that they were very good. Mirallas is a cracking player.

No idea about Peresic, will ask next time I see him