Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm sorry, but the Black Friday stories actually upset me and make me despise my fellow man even

I have 4 of his products J.

So essentially John 8:7

I own a number of Apple products. Doesn't mean I give a flying f**k about the company or the man who

invented them, though.

I like my Volkswagen, but I still think on balance that Hitler was a c**t.

Let's not discount the e-bay or sell on factor here either. I expect a large percentage of todays

haul will be posted up online with a margin added on.
    I don't see the fighting over of low quality electronic goods as being the stuff of poverty.

You don't give a **** about the company or their image, but still you buy their products. I think

that's generally how capitalist ideology functions.
    Have a detached, cynical distance and attitude to consumer items, brands, and the whole culture of consumption, but still - by how you are acting in the market place, - the whole charade functions anyway.

The real danger is if people over-identify with the ****, that's when the stupidity of the whole thing is exposed in its inaneness. Like the chick in that video.

I buy their products because they work pretty well and I can afford them. I don't think there's an

ideology involved tbh.

More girly, if anything

That's looting Wednesday.

Cynicism is a form of ideology. I bet most of the people in that crowd is saying to themselves

that they aren't really like the rest of them. Oh well.