Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm sorry, but the Black Friday stories actually upset me and make me despise my fellow man even

You can just imagine the vile squawking noise it's probably making, can't you? And the undentable

sense of self-righteousness and entitlement? Ugh.

These are poor people who get a chance to buy the advertised commodities that would usually not be

available to them? These people probably need* this **** more than the average consumer who doesn't have to act like a feral animal when there's a sale. It's just the cultural logic of late capitalism They aren't any less reprehensible than the average middle or upper-middle-class Apple fanboy idiot.

*pseudo-needs

its very sad scenes..kill them all..at least bloody do it online imo

i got myself a cheap telly as mine has ghosting..so was gonig to get one anyhoo..wasnt much cheaper tho tbh..4K ones not gone down much

Poor? They're not 'poor'. They drove to this place in order to acquire cheaper electrical goods they

absolutely do not 'need' in any sense, pseudo or otherwise.

There isn't a single, actual poor person there. These are just sheep who've been encouraged in their disgusting behaviour and lack the self-worth or dignity to resist the call.

Ugh poor people, disgusting.

I thought Black Friday was an event for poor black people generally. I am probably a racist. Here's

the middle class equivalent, Ipad 2 launch.

It's the culture that's f**ked in the head.

In fairness, I'd happily gas the Apple freaks as well.

I'm an equal opportunities terminator of the valueless.

I'm not a neophile, SW. You don't need to be once you've accepted Steve into your heart

Yea, my children, I am the way, the truth and the reassuringly steadily flashing power light