Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just wondering how Dave's going to remove migrants, if they don't find employment after six months ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Just wondering how Dave's going to remove migrants, if they don't find employment after six months ?

I've read that he can't keep track of a large number of them that are already here.
    Will there be door to door immigration squads with large deportation vans patrolling the streets ?

Nod Call this chap imo.

seems to be a few of them

Ah, my second favourite film.

Benny Hill

Are you like Michael Owen, how many films have you actually seen

Liking something is an emotional response; I'm not trying to prove anything by it.

You do appear to have a thing for children's films of a certain vintage though :NTTAWWIOC:

I used to love it, but it became my daughter's favourite film and seeing anything 300 times will put

you off it. Besides, I always felt that the fact that it was all a story was a cop-out. So in other words, Potts was just a feckless fantasist and a neglectful parent.

You love a bit of Dick, don't you, r?

Drunk off his arse throughout filming, apparently. Had to be dragged on set sometimes. wd DVD

Certainly. And the fact that it's essentially a light-hearted remake of Goldfinger.