Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stupidthingsyou'vedoneWimb. I'll start. I once took a padded envelope from work to send a parcel

Stupidthingsyou'vedoneWimb. I'll start. I once took a padded envelope from work to send a parcel

for something I sold on ebay.

The same day I had a bunch of payslips in my drawer at work. So put the payslips in the envelope and took them home later.

As soon as I got home didn't think threw the item in the envelope and dropped in the post box only to realise that I left the payslips inside

I had to ask the person to send them back to me

The 'your mum' reply is most welcome.

wish i hadnt flown to turkey and joined isis now tbh ..boring bunch of cnuts tbh

no sense of humour

shagging those pesky kids ?

im bored pat..bored of awimb and this endless cack and cant be bothered with arsenal or this football ****e anymore..its f**king same ****e groundhog day bollox..really really tired of it Pat..even your posts..everything..cant be arsed

I think your right. This place is done. I will retire.

Do you steal many things from your employer? :karma:

It was already used. Recycle.

Good man. You're going to recycling heaven.

Unlike those of my neighbours who clog up the block's Resyk bin with large, uncompressed boxes of air every week from the latest toys they've bought for their pesky keeds.

Your employer steals from you every week A.

Didn't have you down as a Marxist, sw.

They steal your time A.

It's a fact.

Timey robbing *******s the lot of them. Apart from when you're on the internet. Or smoking, which I don't.