Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: When I did my Human-Computer-Interface course I learned that it was very rude to automatically play

When I did my Human-Computer-Interface course I learned that it was very rude to automatically play

video on websites. I was not surprised to learn this as it had always seemed blatantly f**kin obvious.

Sadly, however, no-one at Facebook has attended such a course. Nor realised how blatantly f**kin obvious it is.

In the meantime, can someone kindly direct me to the setting where I can switch off the auto-play feature. Thanks.

f**k Facebook out of the window innit

Facebook don't play by your pesky 'rules', Ash

This is against the Internet Advertising Bureau rules, even the scum who advertise on the internet realise this.

I can understand why Ad****s do it, and it was interesting to see the lecturers stony face when

anyone pointed out that nobody out there in the commercial world gave a flying photon about the so-called principles they were teaching.

But facebook doesn't have a reason for it. Even less reason for me to visit it, knowing that Nicosia has posted another 50 videos every day that I HAVE to see if I am to even scroll past them.