Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm laughing my head off anticipating being here when Wenger turns it round!

I'm laughing my head off anticipating being here when Wenger turns it round!

Prepare for the abuse from the frothing-at-mouth-'WOOGNAHH-EEUUUUOT'-****ers imo

Who decided to give a 65-year-old manager a three-year contract extension?

It would cost us 20 million to sack him, so it won't happen.

The only possibility is to move him upstairs, which would complicate things for the next manager or for things to deteriorate to the extent that he resigns or leaves by mutual consent.

I suspect half the debate inside the club is whether Wenger should be retained as Director of Football with a head coach like Paul Clement, Remi Garde or Thierry Henry in charge of first team affairs or whether to have a clean break when Wenger goes and bring in a new boss like Klopp, Guardiola or Ancelotti with total control as manager.

hehe

did you see the difference yesterday.

2 teams with pretty damn good attacking options
    both with injury ravaged makeshift defences
    1 team played with organisation, shape and discipline at the back
    the other shipped 2 goals to an opponent that had one shot on target.

I'm pissing myself laughing at you.

AWIMB won't be around in 10 years time... Cooper

And neither will Wenger...

not frothing at the mouth, just sad and bored with the same old same old

Einstein had Wenger's number...
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." -

Yep, there'll probably be a few of those. Many of us can have a reasonable debate about it though.

Nothing wrong with masturbation and wanting a better manager for the Arsenal... hehe

define "turns it around"

While wenger is here we will not win the league or champions league. He has built a playing style that is predictable and does not stand up to test by the top teams as evidenced by our continuous failure to beat top 4 teams in the last 6 or 7 years.