Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "I feel so sorry for our fans and the energy level the players put in not to get a win." Indifferent

"I feel so sorry for our fans and the energy level the players put in not to get a win." Indifferent

"My P45 is in the post" he didn't add, unfortunately.

"It was one of the most one-way traffic games I’ve seen against Manchester United"

I didn't feel like watching it again on MOTD obviously, but I only seem to recall the 1 clear cut chance for Wilshere. Perhaps 1 other proper good save form De Gea in the first half(from Ox?)

So one-way traffic with a lot of fluff and then we surrender control in comical fashion, just like at Swansea and against Anderlecht. Yesterday, like against Anderlecht the first goal was unlucky, but then after that our tactical ineptitude clinch the game for our oppositon.

Wenger is deluded...just like his AKB disciples...

Getting a bit sick of it all really. Even if we had a fully-fit squard to pick from (hehe)

I would still have no faith in us dominating teams and winning like we used to back in the day. He has never replaced Paddy adequately - no coincidence that PV was there 97-05 and we took 9 years to win another trophy. As others have said, another decent manager could hardly be doing any worse and maybe with a bit of tactical nous could actually be doing better.

We created a lot but De Gea didn't have to make any really hard saves. They were all pretty much

straight at him.

I always say that. Take the current Arsenal squard and put a tactically

astute manager in charge and let him add 1 or 2 key players and we'll immediately do better than we do with Wenger. The potential problem might come in the mid to long term. Will a new manager be able to get the quality of players in at knock-down prices like Wenger often does? We could end up over-spending and dropping off a bit again after that initial 1 or 2 seasons under a new manager and be left no warchest.

Klopp is used to competing on a shoestring, compared to Bayern's virtually unlimited budget.

Where Wenger used to find hidden gems from France or Africa, Klopp finds them from Eastern Europe and Germany.

Re: I always say that. Take the current Arsenal squard and put a tactically

quality players at knock down prices?? do we have any anymore?

To an extent. Wellbeck was a bit of a bargain.

Players like Giroud would often fetch a higher price than what we paid. Koscielny is probably the best current example. Ox maybe.