Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: The Board of Deputies of British Jews have had their say on Dave Whelangate, and good for them.

I made a good jew, apparently. I wouldn't have thought I had the colouring.

No one batted an eyelid until I punched someone, quite firmly, and chucked him onto a snooker table. My cover was almost instantly blown.

They don't show 'Soul Man' much on telly anymore. Dunno why.

I've always thought you quite swarthy, but I would have thought your nose was the least Jewish nose

in history.

Nod It's a fine Irish nose.

Spudular.

With both being roundly trumped by his bobness methinks

Also, was your drinking not a non-jew clue?

I believe that in those days I was able to keep my public drinking almost moderate.

I would have thought someone with your brutish, almost simian looks would have stood out like an

enormous pair of *******s on a very small dog.

I once had to share a lift (elevator) with a Hassidic over in Stamford Hill. He was the least 'physical' person I have ever encountered; his skin was white to the point of translusence and he was clearly disturbed to be forced into close proximity with a ruggedly handsome goy like me. I must say, the revulsion was mutual.

I had youth on my side, h. I was not yet the grizzled old warrior I became.

I remember being on a train full of them (they were to some convention in Bangor) on a very hot day

Is it anti-semitic to point out that, in their heavy serge outfits they f**king reeked to high heaven (in which they don't believe, I understand)?