Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Board of Deputies of British Jews have had their say on Dave Whelangate, and good for them.

He's not a real one, though.

Not properly Jewish at all.

I once spent a year undercover masquerading as a jew and I met many of his sort. Sort of jew-lites, self-hating and pretending to be decent Englishmen.

...Joseph? Shucks!

Simon is my middle name

Women discuss men's appearances all the time Shrug Although I can't imagine what VC says about her

husband's physical appearance. 'He's got a beard now, so I don't notice how ugly he is as much', maybe?

You're not musical, m. You are a non-musical Jew.

Nod I've discarded almost every trace of my Jewishness. But with deep irony, the most prominent

remnant would require expensive surgery to correct and I’m f**ked if I’m paying that

You're starting to sound like Julie Burchill.

And I don't think I've ever said anything more insulting to you than that.

I believe Knopfler very much belongs in that constellation. A virtuoso guitarist but, more

importantly, a world class wordsmith.

Knopfler's no jew, he's a Geordie for christ's sake!

Also Dylan may have been a jew for a bit, but then he went Christian, then Buddhist, now he's probably a Muslim. The adenoidal, whining word****.

Untrue! I once taught myself the opening chord to ”Everybody Hurts” on the guitar

And I learnt the piano until age 14.

I'm not even sure it's possible to have one's foreskin surgically restored m