Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Board of Deputies of British Jews have had their say on Dave Whelangate, and good for them.

Yes, I could have guessed he wasn't your cup of tea.

I can't imagine her running. Frown She'd beat herself unconscious with her giant mammaries before

she'd got 100 yards.

Can you actually imagine David Mitchell performing the sexual act? I genuinely can't.

The thing is, they've so much in common. Smugness and sanctimony for starters

Well if that image doesn't resurrect sod I suspect nothing will

I'm pretty sure your post would make #everydayponce Oh well

Well, I guess it's how we reflexively turn to her apperance when, as you allude to, there is so much

more to the eagle-faced heffalump.

I actually had the misfortune to listen to his memoir thingy. In it, he basically moans about never

getting laid - at one point I seem to remember saying that Mark out Peep Show had a more active sex life than him.

I too held jewish folk in the highest esteem. Many of my greatest heroes, Knopfler, Cohen, Dylan,

are stinky-poos but fourteen years of Monty's foulness on this very board has convinced me they are Lucifer's emissaries on Earth.

I can't imagine Mark Knopfler has been mentioned often alongside Dylan and Cohen, tbh.

One of my favourite Musical Jews is Paul Simon.

Nonsense J. You're a swivel eyed Trot. Flat chested harridans with short hair - that's your taste