Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Having owned and completed it on the Xbox I'm now considering getting GTAV on the PS4

Nod And if you got bored, you could just have a massive shootout with the Po-Po

If you'll excuse my French.

If you can call cinema art or literature art, both of which I do, then you can call games art

In fact, theres probably even more "art" in a game than there is in anything else if you value art on its true merits. Namely to create a visceral, emotive reaction.

Because I refuse to play video games (wanting to spend my time more productively) I decided to just

watch a single episode of a 'Let's Play/game walkthrough' on youtube when the game first came out.

I ended up watching another bloke finish the whole thing

But for me, the realisation is part of the problem. I want a game to look and feel like a game - I

don't want an immersive experience.

I think so, FIFA is a pretty decent upgrade

Though, as you'd expect with FIFA, it's more incremental than anything else.

I love it, a really nice bit of kit, and it completes the rest of the Sony living room set.

Mac, Sony, Nintendo. Literally the only brands I would ever consider being 'loyal' to.

What about great literature? Rub chin

I'm still not comfortable with the whole football-clubs-as-brands thing, sw

Maybe it's my relationship with it but for me it's more of a tribe

xhamster is art ? excellent.. i love the arts