Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We really have a most impressive record of being bitch-raped, dominated, humiliated and

We really have a most impressive record of being bitch-raped, dominated, humiliated and

made to look like pathetic little girls by the red Mancs during the last 5-6 years. Hopefully our directionless team can pull a surprise or two out of those stuffy sleeves and produce a "shock" win.

Their injury list is quite something. Shaw and Rafael the latest to be ruled out. We really should

throw everything at them with Blackett, Mcnair, Valencia, and Smalling in defence instead of being tentative and unadventurous like we were last season when they were there for the taking.

We won't win and we all know it

I'm not sure it would be a shock if we beat them given how many injuries they have.

yay! vASSEN you kiddy fiddler! good to have you back..missed you buddy , thought the glitter

police had banged you up or summat

They have been a better team over the last 5-6 years.

Each year apart from last having a better manager also.

Tomorrow I expect a home win.

hahah, nope I properly swerved them. I've moved on now, to

almost legitimate jailbait - my stunning new girlfriend is 22.

We'll draw.

Both teams are dramatically crap at defending. I say go for it, 5-4 win or 4-6 loss.

A sober and blunt appraisal of events there young Jake.

You may be correct given that both sides are highly likely to score, perhaps more than once.

I am led to believe they are utterly f**king ****e this season.

its amazing what getting them substance dependent can do for ones love life with younger ladies imo