Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I take it everyone has seen Dortmund's winning yesterday

can't believe they'd let him go

Still in Europe and no buyout clause, what with Reus as well they're really being taken to pieces.
    I'd love him though, also any midfielder with something resembling a brain would be nice, Hummels and Kos would be lovely.

Kramer?

He wants to go to London allegedly - can understand that

he is a very good player but maybe not top top drawer imo. He has been f**king useless so far this season tbf

You know what I always find off-putting about Eddie Van halen?

He looks quite a lot like an ex of mine's mum, who I later learned cracked on to each and every one of her daughter's boyfriends, even succeeding with some.

Dirty Eddie Van halen!

And we're the only team with London in our name

Arzzzzzenallondon, ja!

Therein lies the issue.

The lack of genuinely top drawer defenders in the game. Loads at that next level. It’s all about the glory boys up top, much to the sheer delight of our dear hound owning friend.

Madrid have Ramos and Pepe. Pepe ffs. Barcelona are still choosing to play possibly the best defensive midfield footballer in Europe as a defender instead of the player who was seen as their future captain. Bayern have had Boateng and Dante, both of whom would have people ready to criticise them at a moment’s notice. Even the top two domestically have players who split opinion (Cahill or Demechelis) and/or players who appear to be struggling (Mangala).

Then there is a player like Vlaar who few would have suggested 9 months ago then 4-5 good matches in Brazil and he’s on everybody’s hit list.

Hummels would be a decent addition to any of the above sides.

True enough - Dortmund are blessed in that they have Mats, Subotic (who I think is the better of the

two) and the Sokratis plus the lad Ginter who is sure to improve. Amazingly they were bottom of the table on Saturday night

Why is nobody ever 'after' Neven?

Why has Garay never left Portugal?

Surely there has been interest.

Went to Madrid, got injured and never made a proper recovery, I think