Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Never mind the Fan TV troglodytes. Arsene has now been bantered off twice in a week

Merson always conveys the subtelty of a charging Rhino at 40 paces

but removing the emotion from his argument, had at least, a point to make.
    AW, for all his cerebral intellect,offers very little in the way of culpability or a game plan to address the glaring problems that are laregly of his own making.

The ones I would put on a pedestal do not put forth opinions, as such.

It is a difficult one, because if Monty is right, then we have to take note of Paul Ince* for one.

*Name picked at random from a long list of failed managers. See also Stuart Pearce.

difficult one - surprised by the very negative reports I've read

Simply lost to a very good team. Farrell can f**k off though - I'm bored with him. Outstanding forward effort - very impressed with Attwood. Think you are a bit harsh on Barritt, he is a very competent rugby player aside from his defensive qualities. I think we have to be realistic and say our best centre pairing is him at 12 with Tuilagi outside him - all the others have talent but not consistency or their wea.

Then again my pre-match comment on the team was what f**king point was it picking a winger who can only go sideways and he promptly scores a great try within two minutes

WD Ireland , England will beat Australia ..Wales might beat Fiji now hook back

though need to f**k that Rhys scrum half back to where he came

i had 1 pint at rugby..a pie and a pint.. and a Bratwurst before

was home by 6.30pm

Last season the only "glaring problem" according to most was that we didn't have a world class

striker.

Indeed, most were of the opinion that had we ought one the previous summer, we may well have won the league.

Agree on Farrell. I thought they would've picked Ford, especially with

Farrell not having played much recently. You have to wonder if Andy being a part of the coaching setup is having a bearing on his selection.

I guess we could see a Tuilagi/Burgess pairing

Arsene is ways too smart for that....he punched in the code for 30 extra lives...

I really hope Burgess comes through

6ft 5 and the skills of a Cipriani