Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Never mind the Fan TV troglodytes. Arsene has now been bantered off twice in a week

I'd leave Adams out of a list of irritants as he seems to just pop up now and then

the other two seem to be omnipresent

What did you think about the rugby performance? I thought it was

A decent first half although we did the usual ****ting the bed close to the try line.

I don get the Brad Barritt selection. Your centers need to be more than just a tackling machine.

I started my second pint at 10:39. After the match I became lost and wept openly.

I had to call my wife to find out the score.

Later, I had a fight.

So yes, very good day thank you.

He's definitely 'special' though

Though more Sol Campbell 'I discovered the question mark, liberated the moon and singlehandedly invaded Canada' special than the other two.

On the whole I agree with you but the full quotes from Wenger were a bit more detailed than you

suggest. Namely he was picking out - for want of a better example - pundits who do a retard Rich and not get beyond saying such and such is **** and that is **** and he is **** etc etc with no ability to offer anything constructive. Merson's outburst was quite frankly beyond pathetic

But it's true. If you've not been a manager your opinion is worthless Shrug

Sounds a bit like my day tbh

though I didn't phone your wife ...

I think

But what about those journalists or writers that you woudl put on a pedestal?

Merson actually was a manager though, he managed Walsall

And he'd played under Harry, which is like a football management university