Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Never mind the Fan TV troglodytes. Arsene has now been bantered off twice in a week

Never mind the Fan TV troglodytes. Arsene has now been bantered off twice in a week

by Besnik Hasi and Gary Monk.

What if Louis slams some ****housery on him next game? 7-0?

His contra temps with Merson was regrettable.

Or at least the manner in which it was delivered.

Of course Merson is a bit of a f**king eejit but I do think Arsene could and should have handled it better (based on the bit I read).

"contra temps"? You've changed SW

I agree though, he should've just ignored the born-again chelsea fan, he's clearly retarded.

tbf the fact that Arsene has stayed quiet for 16 years on what a pain in the arse Merson was to

manage is quite impressive giving some of the witterings from the challenged one

Still one of my favourite ever players though (Merse not Arsene, who a leetle bit short of quality)

I am upping my game.

To give the lad his due credit I think the Splendor of Arigone has upped the level of word****ery on here to a new level.

We all need to step up.

It's quite odd how most of my favourite players from then are clearly mentally subnormal

Wright, Merson and Adams all seem developmentally challenged

It's true, I'm amazed Arsene didn't tell him publicly to f**k off years ago.

The lad is clearly both bitter and simple.

I think it was the appearance on Newsnight Review that changed you

Sad news about splenda getting done for speeding though.

I think Boro holds him back shouting "Leave it Arsene, he ain't worth it" or the

Bosnian equivalent.

How was the rugby on Saturday?

I have no idea what Merson did or did not do tbh.

It was more the comments that came out in the interview where he dismissed the comments and views of any person that had never managed which I found pitiful.

There is a way to deal with these things, the so called "class" that so many people cling to and dearly love to beat others with due to perceived lack of.

Arsene could simply have said he (Merson or others) were entitled to their views while simultaneously absolutiely ignoring them.