Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Are we going to have a protest soon? Or maybe a march? Shall we loot Piebury Corner for craft ales?

Symptomatic of what? Interestingly, i was reading martin keown this morning and he says that the

Ludicrous shape in midfield is the fault of the players and is about discipline and mind set rather than coaching.

Not convinced it is that clear cut but martin clearly knows better than me. Maybe it is the players that are stupid c**ts and not wenger.

It is very frustrating that all this has started happening again just as we have finally got hold of a genuine world class player again.

They have a LB who can just as easily play RB

they have a RB who is at least on a level with our first choice CB's

There back up players are far more experienced than ours, especially PL experience

They have Matic who can play CVB, and would be a lot better than Monreal in that position

That is fine but why would that make our defence pathetic and our midfield

Incompetent?

I dont expect to win the league. I do expect to see glaring errors corrected. I dont expect to surrender games to teams like swansea and anderlecht.

I know mate, I know. But let's just see how things progress when we get some key players back.

Kos should be back soon after the break and you'd expect when Ozil returns that we will regain some cohesion in our attacking play. And of course Theo could be crucial.

Plenty of time to improve, plenty to play for,etc. Just relax and enjoy the roller coaster. We are FA Cup holders for f**ks sake! We are bona fide owners of silverware!

Just saying, i am not happy.

Some of us never are.