Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Now I know that this ArsenalFanTV thing attracts only the most idiotic, but the cretin in the clip

I actually didn't know who he was at the time. I do now. And apparently all of the rest of them. Frown

It's no different than watching any other "reality" freakshow - people

mostly want to see solo psycho circus acts unleashed, so they can gawp in amusement, disgust, or curiosity....Either way, most people must lead very uneventful lives. This is no different than watching some idiot degrade themselves on X-Factor...only then it's apparently "funny and entertaining". Sin Loi!

hehe His profile pic is wildly out of focus. And I like it when he just said 'depressed'. 
				</h2>

<div class=
    I mean, as admissions of his mental illnesses go, it doesn't even begin to cover it, but it's a start I guess.

https://twitter.com/goonerclaude

The other bloke is more of a concern than the angry bloke.

Angry bloke is just very pissed off and has been caught at the apex of his anger, the immediate moments after the match has ended. He is annoyed and has very clearly voiced that annoyance.

The lad however has woke up on the sunday morning (or perhaps laid them all out on the saturday evening to save time) and from his wardrobe has carefully selected his Arsenal branded gear from head to toe.

He has actually bought Arsenal branded headphones, presumably for the crest as opposed to the quality of the product, and an Arsenal water bottle. Yet he appears on screen to be older than 10-11.

hehe I'm actually starting to get slightly obsessed with him now.

Hey! Lay off Mr Bull****.

I would argue that, while the Arsenal branded chap is obviously a deviant, he's largely harmless (his sexual proclivities aside, which I don't like to think about). However, the weirdly angry freak actually frightens me a bit. I feel he should probably be restrained for the public good.

And he wants Lauren back Frown

That confused me I must admit.

Funny all the same.

I find the clothing more disturbing than the anger.

We all get angry.

Only a certain person would choose to dress themselves head to toe from the Arsenal catalogue. The water bottle ffs!!

• Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast