Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Now I know that this ArsenalFanTV thing attracts only the most idiotic, but the cretin in the clip

It is essentially just a man going 'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGHHHHHHHH!' for 10 minutes, isn't it?

I thought Claude was the gentleman with the microphone. It's the shouty man, is it?

What a loony.

It's genuinely shocking to see people in that sort of state. In day to day life, you sort of proceed

on the basis that the vast majority people are reasonably rational (if not sane, exactly) and possess some sense of perspective about things. When I see something like that, it actually shakes me to think that man is just walking around without anyone keeping an eye on him.

To be fair, his parents probably didn't help his cause by christening him 'Claude'. I imagine he got

the **** kicked out of him at school for that. He is the least Claude-like man I've ever seen.

The guy with the microphone is called Robbie I think.

Claude is the perpetually exasperated one. Seemingly always on the brink of mental exhaustion. Buries his head in his hands and says "There's nothing there, THERE'S NOTHING THERE" after every game where we drop points.

I do wish all this information wasn't taking up valuable space in my brain.

hehe It does suggest he may be expressing his profound existential angst through the medium of

Arsenal's season. Or that he's just a mad old thicko.

Re: Now I know that this ArsenalFanTV thing attracts only the most idiotic, but the cretin in the clip

Indeed. This is what a 'Claude' should look like imo

ty for staying on top of this stuff, p. That means I don't have to, for which I am truly grateful.

Robbie and Claude. It's not very foortball factory, is it?

Have you seen the Manchester United version of Claude?