Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Now I know that this ArsenalFanTV thing attracts only the most idiotic, but the cretin in the clip

I think that there a few AWIMB posters that have appeared. I think the channel is absolutely

brilliant. My friends and I sit around the laptop having a good laugh at these creatures. Brilliant!

How does a man that weird and angry hold down a job? I mean we must assume he does since he is able

to afford a season ticket. But what profession can accommodate that much incoherent rage?

hehe "the laptop"

I remember as a youth looking at the chaps around me on the North Bank and trying to imagine their

lives. I seem to remember that I imagined them to be forklift drivers - that was perhaps the only manual work I coule envisage.

So I expect he drives a forklift and reads the Daily Mirror.

That's quite an important question really. These freaks go home and away, every game.

That must be close to 2k on tickets alone, every season. Then you've got travel and boozing costs on top of that. Who the f**k is paying them a decent enough salary to afford that? I mean, just LOOK AT THEM. How would they even get past an interview, let alone cope with the day-to-day business of showing up to work and doing a borderline competent job.

claude is a legend.....to be honest I only rate Blondie's views

Sensible and straight to the point is our Blondie...legend.

He probably works some dead-end job where he is ignored by everyone, sitting alone doing some

menial and soul-destroying bureaucratic ****, and this is his only way of acting out his frustration and impotence.

hehe I've just had a very funny mental image of all these absolutely FURIOUS forklift drivers

tooling around factories and warehouses this morning whilst gently fuming away.

That is seriously unhinged.

I think even the headphones were branded