Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Just watched Wenger's interview with the BBC. I thought his answers were quite measured and accurate

Just watched Wenger's interview with the BBC. I thought his answers were quite measured and accurate

Not sure that the questions were quite up to it. Still, better than Harry's interview

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29677078

Re: Just watched Wenger's interview with the BBC. I thought his answers were quite measured and accurate

..are you kidding he was squirming like a cornered rat

Tetchy old woman more like

Re: Just watched Wenger's interview with the BBC. I thought his answers were quite measured and accurate

largely it was a fair set of responses and lineker was out of order for suggesting he was patronising and arrogant. However he did unravel when she asked about not signing a defensive midfielder and more cover at the back. His answer was nonsense and he was clearly rattled. We had a left back playing at centre half and the first goal (just like Hazard's run for the penalty two weeks ago) was a player running straight through the middle of us without a single tackle. She was spot on with her question and his inadequate decision making in the summer is not coming home to roost.